- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LeBron James has revealed a peek at his super-secretive wedding.
The Miami Heat star married longtime partner Savannah Brinson in San Diego on Saturday and shared two photos of the couple on Instagram on Wednesday.
“When u have someone that’s always there for you no matter the ups and downs in life, it makes it all worth living for! So happy to call u Mrs. Savannah James #MyQueen #Backbone #QueenJames #Honeymoon,” he wrote.
The photo has been liked more than 166,000 times.
A number of stars are said to have attended the ceremony, which was part of a three-day celebration. Lance Bass, NBA player Dwyane Wade, actress Gabrielle Union, singer Neyo and Jamie-Lynn Sigler were among those reportedly in attendance.
The couple, who were high school sweethearts, have two children together, LeBron James Jr., 8, and Bryce Maximus, 6. James proposed on New Year’s Eve, 2011.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day