- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Even for those of us who didn’t have the privilege of knowing Sarah Jones, her death hits close to home,” Dunham wrote on Instagram Tuesday. “Let’s keep our safety standards high and take care of each other, on set and beyond. #slatesforsarah.”
She posed alongside Girls stars Jemima Kirke, Zosia Mamet and Allison Williams on the set of their HBO show. The actresses held slates featuring messages in remembrance of Jones, a camera assistant who was killed by a train in February during an accident on the set of Midnight Rider.
Jones’ death has sparked a debate about set safety among members of the entertainment industry.
Other stars have posed for similar pictures as part of a campaign by the group Slates for Sarah. Hannibal’s Mads Mikkelsen and Laurence Fishburne, as well as cast and crew from The Vampire Diaries and Glee are among those who have contributed photos.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day