- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Girls star Lena Dunham, producer Jason Blum and filmmaker Casey Neistat will headline daily Keynote sessions at the South by Southwest Film Conference and Festival, set to take place from March 7-15 in Austin.
The daily heynotes — which are an established part of the SXSW Interactive fest — will be offered at the film festival for the first time. A fourth keynote speaker will be announced at a later date.
“Though our conference has long featured dynamic speakers, we’re kicking it to a new level this year. By adding a daily keynote, we aspire to further highlight and draw all eyes to creators who impact our culture in diverse and fascinating ways,” said Janet Pierson, head of SXSW Film. “Our first three keynotes epitomize the root of what SXSW Film stands for: singular vision, DIY creation, and gleefully coloring outside the established lines.”
The festival also on Tuesday announced its first batch of confirmed panels, workshops and Digital Domain sessions for 2014, as well as the all-new Future 15 track, a program built around 15-minute solo presentations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football