- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the release of Lena Dunham‘s new memoir, Not That Kind of Girl, the Girls creator is heading out for a 12-city book tour, which kicked off Sept. 30 in New York. In conjunction with the special occasion, the author has collaborated with #GIRLBOSS Sophia Amoruso for 15 Nasty Gal looks that she’ll wear the entire time while on tour.
The pair — who met at Amoruso’s L.A. home for a personal fitting of Dunham’s tour outfits — also teamed up to design a Not That Kind of Girl tote, which is now available on NastyGal.com. In case you have the urge to dress like the actress while she promotes her tome, you’re in luck because her tour wardrobe is up for grabs on the brand’s website, too. From a Nasty Gal colorblock sweater dress ($78) to leather overalls by On a Rampage ($138), looking like a Nasty Gal (or, you know, that kind of girl) has never been easier or cooler.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day