- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Styled by Cristina Ehrlich, the Girls actress and creator arrived in a single-shoulder custom Elizabeth Kennedy gown with a black-and-red gingham skirt. The look was completed with a Planned Parenthood pin.
— Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) May 1, 2017
This year’s gala theme celebrates the museum’s Costume Institute exhibition “Rei Kawakubo / Comme des Garçons: Art of the In-Between,” which features approximately 150 womenswear designs that Kawakubo has created for Japanese brand Comme des Garcons since her first presentation at Paris Fashion Week in 1981.
Hollywood stars is no strangers to advocating for the non-profit health organization. Emma Stone and Dakota Johnson were among those to wear the Planned Parenthood pin at the Oscars in February, and prolific producer Shonda Rhimes recently joined the group’s national board.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade