- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Leonardo DiCaprio has just sold his Cape Cod-style home in the Malibu Colony for $17.35 million, according to The Malibu Real Estate Blog. The house, which DiCaprio originally put on the market in 2012 for $23 million, was reduced in June of this year to $18.9 million. After slashing the price again, the Inception star has finally found a buyer for the property, which includes a main house as well as two private guest houses.
Located just outside the gates of Malibu Colony, it’s nestled in a portion of the area where lots are 2 to 3 times deeper than homes inside the gates, according to the real estate blog, which reported that the home rented for as much as $175,000 a month in peak summer season. The beach near the home is also deeper and stays dry at almost any tide — a huge amenity in Malibu, where many front homes have no dry sand at high tide.
Earlier this year, the New York Post reported that the Wolf of Wall Street star purchased a luxurious, health-promoting residence in Greenwich Village, New York. Designed and built by Delos Living, the home was one of five residences that claim to restore and promote well-being. The properties ranged from $30 to $50 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day