- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lil Wayne has revealed plans to release his first signature shoe line. Earlier this year, Weezy debuted Trukfit, his signature clothing line inspired by skating and streetwear. His passion for the sport also lead him to team with Mountain Dew to build a new skate park in his native Louisiana. Now, his love of skating is yet again inspiring his latest venture.
Back in February, VIBE leaked that the hitmaker had plans of launching a shoe line, but the rapper remained relatively mum on the details. Now, Wayne has revealed plans of striking a deal with famed skate brand Supra to have a signature skater sneaker in the works.
The Lollipop hitmaker said in his interview with MTV’s Hip Hop Pov, “I’ve also signed with Supra,” adding “Dr. Dre Beats, I’ve got my own beats coming out soon. I get money.”
Will you be hitting the skate ramp in a pair of Weezy designed kicks?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day