- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If being #blessed with wings and the opportunity to walk in Victoria’s Secret’s Fashion show is the gold standard of the modeling world (just ask Gigi Hadid), then being chosen to wear the fantasy bra is the equivalent of being crowned Queen of the Supermodels.
This year, the high honor has been bestowed upon Victoria’s Secret veteran Lily Aldridge, who revealed the achievement via Instagram.
“I can’t believe it’s finally been announced!!!!,” she captioned a photo of the blindingly bedazzled bra. “Thank you so much @VictoriasSecret @Ed_Razek & Monica Mitro for this amazing honor!!!! I love you all so much #VsFashionShow2015 #DreamComeTrue.” Aldridge follows in the footsteps of Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, each of whom wore a fantasy bra last year, and joins the elite club of ladies lucky enough to have their busts bejeweled, including Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks.
Valued at over $2 million, thanks to the thousands of diamonds and 18K gold detailing, the 2015 Firework bra will light up the runway show, which features Rihanna and Selena Gomez as musical guests, when it premieres on Dec. 8.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day