- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A gold-yellow bell-sleeved number from Italian designer Caterina Gatta‘s fall 2015 collection, featuring a deep burgundy-hued collar and belt.
The Wearer: Lily Collins.
The Event: The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards and luncheon at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. The actress was joined by both the high-fashion and Hollywood crowds, including Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, as well as Anna Wintour, Kiernan Shipka and Camilla Belle.
Why We Dig: This dress was made for Collins. Well, not literally, but we couldn’t imagine the sharply contrasting gold and burgundy palette looking as chic on anyone else. From head-to-toe, the actress was perfectly polished, matching her clutch, lipstick, shoes — even her bronzer and eye shadow — to the rich color of the collar and belt. Such a silhouette could have registered as stuffy, however the dress’ satin sheen and bold bell sleeves kept the look youthful and refreshingly energetic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day