- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following in the footsteps of her Chanel ambassador maman, Vanessa Paradis, Lily-Rose Depp has been chosen as the face of the new Chanel No. 5 L’Eau fragrance.
Already the face of Chanel’s Pearl eyewear collection, launched in 2015, the 16-year-old will appear in the fall campaign for the fragrance, created by the brand’s nose, Olivier Polge.
It’s been a busy month for Depp, who stepped out on the carpet at Cannes for her film La Danseuse (The Dancer) alongside French chanteuse Soko. She also has two other films in the pipeline, including the Kevin Smith-directed Yoga Hosers with her dad, Johnny Depp, and Planetarium by Rebecca Zlotowski.
The actress took to social media on Monday to express her happiness about the news. “I’m so excited to announce that I am the face of Chanel Number 5 L’EAU!,” she shared, accompanying a photo of herself kissing an oversized fragrance bottle.
The Rose of all Roses. Introducing @lilyrose_depp as the new face of N°5 L’EAU, the new N°5. #newchanel5
A photo posted by CHANEL (@chanelofficial) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day