- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For those who missed out on the $95 Windex iPhone case from Jeremy Scott‘s Moschino spring 2016 collection, you soon can get your fix with another Windex-themed item — in the form of the Italian fashion house’s new fragrance called Fresh.
See more Paris Fashion Week’s Front Row
Introducing the new eau de toilette on Tuesday, Scott unveiled the campaign for Fresh on his personal Instagram page. The ad stars iconic supermodel Linda Evangelista, who was photographed by Steven Meisel and styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, wiping a glass table with her “cleaning bottle” spray while still looking flawless with her baby blue eyeliner and coral lips. Who knew cleaning could look this chic?
The perfume contains notes of mandarin and bergamot, with a mix of white peony and osmanthus, and is finished off with a trail of clear wood, white patchouli and ambrox. Smells pretty fresh to us.
Moschino’s Fresh fragrance will be available Nov. 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day