- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a new video for the lawyer directory service, released Tuesday, Lohan says, “When Lawyer.com first reached out to me, I was confused, a little scared, because I thought I was in trouble. But when they asked me to be their spokesperson, I was intrigued. After meeting with the team, I realized Lawyer.com is just about helping people.”
In the video, Lohan also pokes fun at her past legal troubles, saying, “Lawyer.com is about protecting people. From getting a DUI — let’s not pretend like I didn’t get one … or two or three or some others.”
Since 2007, Lohan has been arrested for reckless driving, driving under the influence and shoplifting, and been convicted in three cases. The actress has been sentenced to rehab numerous times for skipping counseling sessions or failing to perform court-ordered community service.
At the end of the video, Lohan winks after saying, “Because at Lawyer.com, we’re always here for you.”
Lohan was most recently in the news in October for defending Harvey Weinstein, who now faces more than 80 claims of sexual misconduct, in an Instagram post that was later deleted. Earlier that year, during the July 4th weekend, Lohan told Twitter followers to stop “bullying” President Trump.
See the full video and a blooper reel below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day