- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan is continuing her working ways.
The actress, who is making moves to slowly rebuild her career and is shooting Lifetime’s Elizabeth Taylor biopic Liz & Dick, is in negotiations to star in The Canyons, an indie sexual thriller that adapts a Bret Easton Ellis script, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Adult film actor James Deen also is in talks to join the movie, which will shoot in July with Paul Schrader in the director’s chair. The movie just closed its funding via Kickstarter.
Ellis tweeted Lohan’s involvement Monday, saying “Shooting THE CANYONS starring James Deen and Lindsay Lohan: July 9-31 in L.A. Could not have dreamed of a better cast. Lindsay nailed it…”
Canyons follows sex and crime among a group of twentysomethings in Los Angeles.
Deen, who once won a porn award for “best unsung swordsman,” is playing is manipulative trust-fund kid with dreams of making a movie. Lohan will play his girlfriend, addicted to a materialist lifestyle.
Lohan is repped by ICM Partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day