- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan is planning to sue a man who claims she was drunk when she allegedly struck him with her Porsche in New York City last week.
TMZ reports, via The New York Daily News, that the 26-year-old star of Lifetime’s Liz & Dick intends to file a defamation lawsuit against Jose Rodriguez, a 34-year-old cook who says was “slurring” and “smelled like alcohol real bad” when she hit him in the leg while driving outside a Manhattan nightclub early Wednesday morning. She was later arrested and released without bail.
Meanwhile, grainy surveillance tape of Lohan’s alleged hit and run fails to answer any question over whether or not the actress actually clipped Rodriguez with her car.
Lohan remains on informal probation until 2014 stemming from her recent brush with the law for stealing a necklace.
Her rep declined comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day