- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hollywood’s favorite drama queen Lindsay Lohan appears to be getting back in the fashion game. The 28-year-old posted two Instagram photos (shot by Rankin) teasing a new line for the British brand Lavish Alice, which, according to the posts, will be released in June.
As Fashionista first pointed out, this isn’t Lohan’s first stint in the designer role. After some less-than-successful collaborative efforts with Ungaro in 2009 and Civil Regime for PacSun in 2014, as well as a few legal issues surrounding her now-defunct leggings brand 6126, it will be interesting to see whether the collection will be the “#MajorSituation” Lohan claims it to be. Fingers crossed that her trip to this year’s London Fashion Week gave her some inspiration.
If you just can’t get enough of LiLo in the meantime, you can always check out her new latest mobile game, The Price of Fame. You’re welcome.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day