- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the wake of Friday’s dramatic news that Lindsay Lohan was reportedly found unconscious in her hotel room, the actress made light of the incident on twitter.
Speaking to fans after news reports confirmed that she was merely suffering from exhaustion, the actress and gossip magnet tweeted a two-part acknowledgment of what happened. “Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door…. Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down. XL @mrsalperez -back on set”
Lohan is currently filming Liz & Dick, a Lifetime biopic about Elizabeth Taylor. After a tweet by Los Angeles network ABC7 fueled speculation about the actress being hospitalized – and what might have caused her to be – a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department clarified that she was treated for exhaustion at the hotel, but she was never taken to the hospital.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day