- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone are engaged.
The celebrity chef told WNBC’s New York Live on Thursday that he proposed to the actress after three years of dating. The couple also have a son, Hudson, who was born in November.
Price most recently co-starred on NBC’s short-lived Love Bites. Her other recent credits include CSI: NY, Eastwick and Lipstick Jungle.
Stone co-hosts Bravo’s Around the World in 80 Plates. He also has competed on NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice and previously hosted Bravo’s Top Chef Masters and has appeared on several episodes of NBC’s The Biggest Loser.
This will be his first marriage; Price was previously married to producer Shawn Piller.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Is Critically Ill, Will Miss ‘Bad Cinderella’ Broadway Opening
Lance Reddick’s Wife Stephanie Reddick Remembers Him Following Death: “Taken From Us Far Too Soon”