- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Price and Curtis Stone are newlyweds.
The couple, who became engaged in July after three years of dating, wed Saturday in Spain, Us Weekly reported. The actress and her celebrity-chef husband got married the island of Mallorca at the Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca Resort.
PHOTOS: Til Death Do Us Part: Hollywood’s Magazine Cover Weddings
Guests including Tiffani Thiessen — who co-starred with Price on Beverly Hills, 90210 — took to Twitter to congratulate the newlyweds.
Toast to our dear friends for an amazing wedding weekend in Mallorca, Spain. #memories #unforgettable #stoneweddingsay.ly/UeB60bG
— Tiffani Thiessen (@TAThiessen) June 8, 2013
Price most recently co-starred on NBC’s short-lived Love Bites and guest-starred on CBS’ Two and a Half Men and Hawaii Five-0. Her other recent credits include CSI: NY, Eastwick and Lipstick Jungle.
Stone’s credits include co-hosting Bravo’s Around the World in 80 Plates. He also has competed on NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice and previously hosted Bravo’s Top Chef Masters and has appeared on several episodes of NBC’s The Biggest Loser.
Price and Stone also have a son, Hudson, who was born in November 2011.
This is his first marriage; Price was previously married to producer Shawn Piller.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day