- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The mini-studio has pacted with fashion and beauty retailer Net-A-Porter to roll out 16 ready-to-wear pieces as part of a Capitol Couture by Trish Summerville collection.
Jewelry and leather goods inspired by the second installment in the The Hunger Games franchise, and designed by Summerville, the film’s costume designer, are also headed to market this fall in time for the tentpole’s worldwide release on Nov. 22.
“Fashion plays an important role in The Hunger Games series and is especially prevalent in Catching Fire, and fans of the franchise will see the film reference in the collection,” said Holli Rogers, fashion director at Net-A-Porter, in a statement Wednesday.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
The film is directed by Francis Lawrence, from a screenplay by Simon Beaufoy and Michael deBruyn, and is produced by Nina Jacobson and Jon Kilik.
The picture is based on the novel Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day