- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rock progeny Liv Tyler has a brand new gig as the face and brand ambassador of British brand Belstaff. According to WWD, The Leftovers actress will not only star in a multi-platform ad campaign, but will even flex her designer muscles by creating a capsule collection which will debut next February at London Fashion Week.
See more London Fashion Week’s Front Row
This isn’t Tyler’s first stint with the luxury label — the 38-year-old was the executive producer for a new short film which starred David Beckham as a leather-jacket-wearing, motorcycle-riding bad boy. Outlaws, which premiered Monday, was shot in Mexico with a few other famous faces, including Harvey Keitel, Katherine Waterston and Cathy Moriarty.
Tyler told the trade that she’s excited about her new role assisting the company relaunch their new women’s line, noting, “I want women everywhere to feel sexy, empowered and confident in what they wear.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day