- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It looks like Liv Tyler can add a new skill to her résumé: flying. In the just-premiered short film Falling Up, the Belstaff ambassador, creative contributor and actress retraces the footsteps of Amelia Earhart, who was one of the first women the Brit brand dressed.
While she’s not exactly playing Earhart in the film — which debuted Wednesday night in NYC during a party at Belstaff’s first U.S. pop-up — Tyler does pay homage to the great aviatrix and ultimately sets off in a tiny plane. All the while, of course, she’s dressed in Belstaff’s cool, dark jackets. Of course, there are motorcycles, too. (Remember David Beckham’s Belstaff film?)
Tyler was also the executive producer on Falling Up, which was feted first with an intimate dinner at Fat Radish alongside guests including Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux, Steven Tyler, Anja Rubik and Helena Christensen, and then later in the Soho pop-up. There, guests sipped champagne and watched the film as Fabrizio Moretti deejayed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood