- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LMFAO were blazing hot at a concert in Honduras Dec. 28 … literally.
A fire broke out during the band’s show at the Coliseo Nacional de Ingenieros, forcing them to cut their performance short as smoke began to fill the arena, TMZ reports.
No deaths have been reported, but at least 15 concertgoers were treated for smoke inhalation.
According to local police, a “criminal hand” is suspected to have set fire to the venue’s electrical system.
Band member Redfoo tweeted, “Epic concert tonight!!!! Everybody in Honduras, we set the place on fire!!!! #sorryforpartyrocking …yeah baby.” He then added, “they told us that there was a fire when we were on stage. Then we went to the dressing rooms and there was smoke in the halls.”
But, he later followed up with a more subdued message, saying, “On a serious note. Hope everybody is safe from the fire tonight! love you Honduras!”
No arrests have been made as of yet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day