- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s book A Shore Thing, was released just after the New Year, the reality star-turned-author went on a promotional tear, hitting a slew of major talk shows including The View, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Late Show with David Letterman. The latter, perhaps looking to prove that Snooki can not only write, but read, even allowed her to recite the nightly top 10 list. Subject: “Top Ten Reasons to Buy the New Snooki book” (see video below).
Snooks also sat for several book signings in cities like Los Angeles (The Grove), New York City (Columbus Circle), Brick, New Jersey and Huntington, Long Island, and even at places where she wasn’t physically present, like Saturday Night Live, she made an appearance by way of a punchline. All this while Jersey Shore was racking up the best ratings of its three-season life, to the tune of some 8.45 million viewers for its January 6 premiere, MTV’s most watched telecast ever.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day