- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A year after debuting with the hit track “Royals,” Lorde’s reign as queen continues.
The singer (and Hunger Games: Mockingjay soundtrack curator) is among those highlighted in Time’s 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014, an unranked list that was released Monday morning and also showcased the reach of Chloe Grace Moretz, Austin Mahone, Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka, Modern Family’s Rico Rodriguez and reality-show siblings Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
The names included in the second annual spotlight were selected after the publication “analyzed social-media followings, cultural accolades, business acumen and more.”
The magazine’s list of notable young influencers also includes actors Jaden Smith and Rachel Fox, editor-turned-actress Tavi Gevinson, musicians Shawn Mendes and Becky G, presidential daughters Sasha and Malia Obama, and social media personalities Bethany Mota and Nash Grier, among others.
Visit Time for the full list, including a Nobel Peace Prize winner, young entrepreneurs, political activists, athletes, chefs and scientists.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day