- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lottie Moss is following in the footsteps of her big sis, Kate Moss, in a campaign inspired by her older sibling’s famous Calvin Klein Jeans ads.
The denim brand has teamed up with the 16-year-old model to release its latest collaboration, “The Re-Issue Project,” with luxury e-retailer Mytheresa.com. The nine-piece capsule, priced between $106 to $416, will feature the label’s classic pieces resurrected in limited editions, including the Kate Moss boyfriend tapered jean and the Brooke Shields high-waisted skinny jean.
PHOTOS Kate Moss Turns 40
The black-and-white ads were shot by Michael Avedon, the grandson of Richard Avedon, who shot Shields in the ’90s Calvin Klein campaigns.
“Lottie truly represents the essence of the Calvin Klein girl,” Avedon told Vogue UK. “Intriguing innocence with utter beauty — it was wonderful to photograph this beautiful young lady.”
Check out Lottie’s striking resemblance to her older sis in the campaign below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day