- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For his spring 2016 campaign, Hollywood’s favorite fashion-industry export, Tom Ford, didn’t stray too far from the nightclub-party vibe that permeated his presentation.
In fact, the images from the campaign were photographed during the filming of the designer’s womenswear presentation video starring bestie/muse Lady Gaga. Shot by Nick Knight in Los Angeles, the video was presented in lieu of a runway presentation.
But while Gaga stole the show in Ford’s film, the campaign’s main attraction — by far — is male model of the moment Lucky Blue Smith. Specifically, those eyes.
The 17-year-old platinum blond gives the camera his best smolder, causing his baby blues to pop against the turquoise backdrop. A second close-up shot from the campaign truly puts his peepers on full display behind a pair of black rimmed glasses, a look that definitely gives Derek Zoolander’s “blue steel” some major competition.
If you can break the trance induced by Smith’s stare, you’ll notice that model Mica Aganaraz looks fierce, too, rocking her signature mop of brown curls and bright red sequins.
But what we really want to know is, where were our invitations to this party?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day