- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beach-friendly apparel brand Hollister has tapped Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale as its first celebrity designer. Hitting stores Aug. 8, the first collection takes cues from Hale’s SoCal lifestyle. The collaboration, priced between $20 and $45, includes leggings, skirts, tops and dresses that reflect her beachy sensibility.
PHOTOS Stylish Stars at Comic-Con
Hollister, which is part of Abercrombie & Fitch, enrolled the 25-year-old actress as part of its effort to connect with its target clientele. “This is part of our ongoing strategy to connect with our consumers and provide clothing and content that is relevant to them,” said Abercrombie spokesperson Michael Scheiner in a press release.
Hale, who also stars in the ad campaign for the line, will kick off the collection’s debut with a concert in Santa Monica at the Hollister House this Sunday. In June, Hale released her first studio album, Road Between (Hollywood Records). For a glimpse at the line before it lands in store, text “Lucy” to 743722 to gain access to a secret page, featuring photos and the video teaser. Pretty sweet!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day