- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fast & Furious 6‘s hot baddie Luke Evans has signed with IMG Models, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned. It’s the latest instance of in-house synergy for his talent agency, WME, which converted client Ciara to an IMG model last week.
The Welsh actor played sexy Smaug-slayer Bard the Bowman in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, starred in Dracula Untold and most recently appeared opposite Tom Hiddleston in the experimental drama High-Rise, which premiered in Toronto last fall.
This October, Evans will co-star alongside Emily Blunt, Justin Theroux, Haley Bennett and Edgar Ramirez in DreamWorks‘ adaptation of The Girl on the Train, and next year the West End veteran will embody the burly, brawny, barge-sized Gaston in Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast. He also is playing a shady Beverly Hills cosmetic dentist opposite Chadwick Boseman in the upcoming action thriller Message From the King.
As a cover star, Evans has graced Men’s Health, Details and WWD Man, as well as international editions of W, Time, Flaunt, GQ, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Esquire, InStyle Man and L’Officiel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day