- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
To celebrate some of the most notable women in film, Calvin Klein teamed up with IFP to throw a stylish soiree in their honor during the Cannes Film Festival on Thursday night. Among the attendees were Rooney Mara, Naomi Watts, Lupita Nyong’o and Julianne Moore, who all arrived wearing Calvin Klein Collection gowns.
In addition to wearing variations of a CK strapless dress (Mara in white with fringe details; Watts in pastel pink; Nyong’o in midnight-blue leather; and Moore in lavendar purple), they also decided to match their fancy feet. The actresses all slipped into thin ankle-strapped heels, not unlike the Vivian platform sandal heels designed by Calvin Klein.
It seems as though we’ve found our shoe style of the season, as model Cara Delevingne was also seen wearing a similar pair for sister Poppy‘s wedding in London Friday, while Solange wore a strappy pair by Stuart Weitzman when kicking Jay Z in the elevator. After taking a glance at Bergorf Goodman’s website, it seems brands such as Givenchy, Manolo Blahnik and Pour la Victoire have also designed pairs resembling the ones by Calvin Klein.
Though we’re into the flattering heels, we’re wondering: Where was our invite to the shoe party?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day