- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A little over a year after the suicide of L’Wren Scott, the late designer’s L.S. Fashion Limited is being set to dissolve.
The company’s director, John Hoffman, who took the position in the months following Scott’s death in March of 2014, has filed to have the 9-year-old business removed from the U.K. Companies House Register. If there are no objections to its closure in the next three months, the brand will officially be dissolved on Sept. 11.
Read more L’Wren Scott Laid To Rest in L.A.
Although reports of financial troubles in the weeks leading up to the 49-year-old’s death suggested that the company was going to fold last year, these accounts were vehemently denied by publicists. L.S. Fashion Limited has not produced a new collection since her passing.
Scott’s partner of 13 years, Mick Jagger, recently set up a scholarship fund in memory of the designer and former model for fashion students at London’s Central Saint Martins college.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tracee Ellis Ross