- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
BERLIN – French Network M6 has picked up local format rights to the new cooking competition show The Taste from German Sales group Red Arrow International.
ABC in the U.S. has put in an eight-episode order for The Taste. In the show, famous foodies Nigella Lawson and Anthony Bourdain head up a panel of four judges in a competition to pick America´s most skilled chef.
The judges will pick a team of cooks based solely on the taste of their dishes and, in a set-up similar to The Voice, coach them ahead of a series of head-to-head challenges.
Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content, a Red Arrow subsidiary, developed the original format, which Red Arrow presented to international buyers at MIPCOM in Cannes earlier this month.
Australian broadcaster Nine previously also picked up the show along with local remake rights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade