- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since the news of a Simpsons and MAC Cosmetics collaboration broke this spring, fans have been holding their breath for the collection to officially hit the Web on Aug. 28 and stores on Sept. 4. But in the famous words of Bart Simpson, “Don’t have a cow, man!” The wait is over for some at the end of the month, with a one-day sale and sneak peek of the Marge Simpson-inspired collection taking place on Saturday, July 26, at the MAC Cosmetics store in the Gaslamp District (234 Fifth Avenue, San Diego) during Comic-Con.
Of her favorite pieces in the collection, Marge “says” in a release, “They’re all so great, but I must say that Lisa’s Spikes really works well with my skin tone and of course, Beehive Blue complements my hair perfectly.” Fans will be able to purchase the collection, but will also be entitled to a Marge Simpson-style makeover from the 10-piece collection, which includes nail stickers ($16.50), eye shadows ($44), lip-glosses ($16.50) and lashes ($18.50).
Color us green, er, we mean yellow, with envy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day