- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Online rumors of actor Macaulay Culkin‘s death have been revealed to be a hoax, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Claims about the 34-year-old Home Alone star’s alleged death began circulating on Thursday. The actor’s reps told The Hollywood Reporter that the news of his alleged death was a hoax.
A number of Twitter users had already begun posting their condolences, assuming the rumors to be true.
This is the second time this year that Culkin has been the subject of false death rumors, with his reps having dismissed similar rumors in April.
Culkin’s band, The Pizza Underground, is scheduled to perform on Saturday at the Belmont in Austin, Texas, as part of the Fun Fun Fun Fest.
A photo posted by The Pizza Underground (@cheesedayz) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live