- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The fashion icons exchange niceties and gab about grandmotherhood — as Roitfeld announces she’s recently welcomed a grandchild into her life — while gazing at new designs and a few larger-than-life cocktail rings.
“Who’d wear less than this for a cocktail?” asks Versace, as Roitfeld jokes about the overwhelming size of her jewels.
The documentary, directed by Fabien Constant, chronicles the former French Vogue editor as she moves to New York and launches her own magazine, CR Fashion Book. It features many members of Roitfeld’s inner circle, including Tom Ford, Karl Lagerfeld and Diane von Furstenberg, as well as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Upton.
The film opens in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and Dallas on Sept. 11.
On Friday, THR hosted a star-studded New York City bash to jump start fashon week, and to celebrate Roitfeld’s new doc. For more, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day