- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hot off her nipple-revealing photo spread in Interview magazine, Madonna has been named the face of Versace‘s spring 2015 campaign, marking this as the fourth time she’s posed for the Italian fashion house.
Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Madge models the luxury label’s latest collection in the black-and-white ads, while showing off her extremely toned arms and flat abs. (We hope to look like that at age 56, too.)
The Material Girl first appeared in a Versace campaign in 1995, when she was shot by photographers Steven Meisel and Mario Testino. She became the brand’s campaign star again in 2005.
Madonna also took to Instagram to share her new campaign, adding the hashtag, “werkingbitch.” With her new album expected to drop in 2015, you can bet to see more of the Queen of Pop in the new year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis