- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madonna is one of the most famous blondes in Hollywood. But even icons need a bit of change sometimes. While she’s still a partial towhead, the superstar took to Instagram Friday morning to reveal a new hair hue: pink.
In the shot she’s rocking a bit of bedhead and a printed T-shirt while showing off dark roots and the addition of ombre neon pink highlights in the lengths of her tousled hair, which is apparently courtesy of her longtime stylist Andy LeCompte. A later shot showed the back of her new dye job.
See more Cannes: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
Rita Ora, too, is rocking a new hairstyle. Earlier this week she teased her makeover with a cool French-braided ‘do for an event with Adidas, but Thursday came the debut of her full head of waist-length platinum braids a la Zoe Kravitz (and the original, Lisa Bonet).
The singer’s Met Gala mane was sleek as could be, so we can’t wait to see how she’ll adapt to this major new ‘do, which is by New York hairstylist Chris Appleton.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day