- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madonna and Robin Thicke shared the same stage tonight at the Grammys, and behind the scenes, they shared something else — their pre-show skincare regimen. Both Thicke and Madonna relied on the super-hydrating powers of Intraceuticals treatments, administered by celebrity aesthetician (and decade-long Intraceuticals spokesperson) Michelle Peck and her daughter, Tarin Graham.
“It’s ideal for Madonna before any red carpet event like the Grammys,” says Peck, Madge’s longtime facialist, who prepped her skin backstage before her performance with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. “The treatment uses oxygen under pressure to deliver hyaluronic acid and actives to leave her skin looking plump and glowing.” Added bonus? Unlike a lot of facials, makeup can be applied immediately afterward.
Miranda Kerr also was treated to the plumping facial earlier on Sunday, as was Thicke. “Intraceuticals treatments are a great option for men like Robin who want to look their best on the red carpet and onstage without too much fuss. The treatment is rejuvenating and super-hydrating, leaving his skin looking healthy and fresh.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day