- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madonna turned 56 on Saturday, and to celebrate, the pop star threw a Gatsby-inspired theme birthday bash in Cannes.
The Material Girl took to Instagram to share a few snapshots from the fancy soiree with her 1.9 million followers. In one of the photos, Madge is seen posing and looking, uh, slightly tipsy with gal pal Kate Moss, and writing in the caption, “Bow down Bitches! #whatitfeelslikeforagirl.” Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci, who recently threw an over-the-top soiree himself in Ibiza, also partied in style with the birthday girl, along with famed fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, and Dsquared designers Dean and Dan Caten.
Madonna’s kids also celebrated her, with adopted son David acting as her “escort for the evening,” according to the Queen of Pop’s Insta post.
See how Madonna celebrated her birthday below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”