- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madonna may have fallen down a flight of stairs while singing “Living For Love” at Wednesday’s Brit Awards at London’s O2 Arena, but at least she had a killer outfit on.
See more Brit Awards 2015: Red-Carpet Photos
During her performance, she donned a custom Spanish matador-inspired jacket by Lebanese designer Nicolas Jebran, who worked on the one-of-a-kind look with Madge’s longtime stylist, B. Akerlund. The jacket, embellished with black crystals and ruby stones, also featured an “M” emblem in back.
Her long black cape was designed by Armani. She shared the design sketch on Instagram. “Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I’m fine! #livingforlove,” she captioned the photo.
This isn’t the first time the 56-year-old has gone for a bullfighter-inspired ensemble. She also wore a similar look by Givenchy during her Grammys performance and for her “Living for Love” music video.
As for that fall, Madonna continued the show like a pro.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day