- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Madonna hasn’t rocked it yet, is it even a trend?
Using such logic, it appears that septum rings are officially #trending in the world of pop culture. Madge debuted her gilded face jewelry, complete with a dangling white pearl, on her Instagram today with the caption, “You Can’t Mess with this lucky Star.”
Read more Meet Catilyn Jenner’s ESPYs Stylist
The 56-year-old also gave her new single a shout-out with the hashtag, “#bitchimmadonna” as if to prove that Madonna does what Madonna wants, and no, she does not care what you think about her new piece.
In addition to Madge, other trend-setting icons including Rihanna (and her “BBHMM“ sidekicks), FKA Twigs and Zoe Kravitz have rocked the septum ring, which was also seen on Givenchy’s fall 2015 runway as part of Riccardo Tisci‘s elaborate facial adornments.
From the looks of it, we think it’s safe to say that the new nose piercing is a trend that’s here to stay.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day