- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Malin Akerman is about to be a mother.
The 34-year-old Rock of Ages actress is pregnant with her first child with husband Roberto Zincone, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Akerman, who also starred in Wanderlust, Watchmen and Adult Swim’s Childrens Hospital, married Zincone, a drummer in her former alternative rock group The Pedalstones, in Italy in 2007.
The Swedish-born actress spoke highly of her husband in a 2009 interview with Women’s Health. “I really hit the jackpot,” she said at the time. “Roberto is so accepting and supportive.”
Akerman has been on high demand as of late. She landed the coveted role of Tessa’s estranged mother Alex on ABC’s sophomore comedy Suburgatory, and has a slew of films in various stages, including CBGB, This Is Where I Leave You and Serpent Girl.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day