- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A man arrested inside Sandra Bullock’s home has pleaded no contest to stalking the Oscar-winning actress and breaking into her home.
Joshua James Corbett entered the plea Wednesday in a Los Angeles courtroom and was ordered to continue treatment at a mental health facility. District Attorney’s spokesman Greg Risling says Corbett was also sentenced to five years of supervised probation and a 10-year restraining order was issued.
Corbett was arrested inside Bullock’s residence in June 2014. The Gravity star was forced to hide in her closet and directed police through her home in a 15-minute 911 call.
Corbett has undergone mental health evaluations while in custody.
He expressed remorse for his actions at a hearing last year, saying he didn’t mean to hurt Bullock or cause her fear.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day