- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mandy Moore shared expectant news on her Instagram on Thursday, announcing she is pregnant with her first child with husband Taylor Goldsmith.
The This Is Us actress shared black-and-white photos of the couple and her growing baby bump, along with the caption, “Baby Boy Goldsmith coming early 2021.”
Moore and Goldsmith, lead singer of the folk band Daws, wed after two years of dating and over a year of being engaged. The two will celebrate their second wedding anniversary on Nov. 18. For the wedding, Moore wore a pastel pink dress designed by Rodarte, which featured a tulle tiered skirt and pink florals on the waistline.
The actress recently shared a sentimental post to her husband on his 35th birthday in August, writing “Your inherent light, humility, grace, humor, and compassion are contagious and I feel lucky to get the chance to bask in your goodness with outstretched arms.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day