- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“They’re saying I’m single,” he told the audience to cheers at Símon Bolívar Metropolitan Park in Bogotá, according to People.com.
Anthony made no specific mention of Lopez, but he blew several kisses at the crowd, and called one female fan “Mamacita,” which translated to “Hot Moma.” He later told her, “You’re so beautiful.”
The couple announced the end of their seven-year marriage on Friday.
“We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters,” they said in a statement. “It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time.”
They are parents to twins Max and Emme.
Anthony and Lopez will still work together on their Latin talent show, Q’Viva.
“The show goes on,” a representative for XIX Entertainment tells The Hollywood Reporter. “Q’Viva!, the hotly anticipated 2012 celebration of Latin music, artistry and dance, is set to film this autumn in South America with Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as previously announced.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day