- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ever since Marc Jacobs joined Instagram in March, the designer has used the social media platform to take endless amounts of selfies, make a PSA with Kate Moss and announce his star-studded fall campaign. He seems to have gotten so into the app — despite once calling social media “appalling” — that he’s been sharing nude photos of himself (or, more specifically, his bum).
On Monday night, Jacobs accidentally posted an ass-baring image on Instagram before quickly deleting it — but not without a follower capturing a screenshot and sending it to Gawker. According to the site, the shot was captioned: “It’s yours to try!” (We’ll leave that one to the imagination.)
— Gawker (@Gawker) June 30, 2015
Jacobs saved Instagram time from having to delete his photo, since, you know, the app has been busy deleting Chrissy Teigen‘s revealing nipple photos (and sketches) in the meantime. The designer hasn’t posted anything since the photo snafu; his last post is the announcement of Sofia Coppola as one of the many new faces of his fall ads.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day