- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jacobs left the following comment on Instagram in response to a concerned follower:
“Yeah. I accidentally posted a pic of my bare ass and took it down. I was flirting with someone I met on Instagram. Meant to send it by DM. Oops, my mistake. I apologize to anyone it offended. I’m a gay man. I flirt and chat with guys online sometimes. BIG DEAL!”
The 52-year-old even poked fun at his “mistake” by tweeting the now infamous caption “It’s yours to try,” and changing his official Marc Jacobs Twitter bio to the same line.
It’s yours to try.
— Marc Jacobs (@marcjacobs) July 1, 2015
We have to applaud what could have easily been a PR nightmare for the designer, who seems to be taking it all in stride and shaking off the haters — because they’re always gonna hate (hate, hate, hate, hate). Taylor Swift would be so proud.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood