- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
President Barack Obama is heading to Marc Maron‘s garage.
The comedian announced during his latest WTF With Marc Maron podcast that the president will be visiting his Los Angeles home on Friday to be interviewed on the next episode — “if everything goes as planned.”
The special commercial-free conversation will be posted online on Monday.
“Why would I freak out about the president coming to my house? Oh, my God, I hope my bathroom’s clean. I should probably clean the house a little,” said Maron. “We let the neighbors know. My producer, Brendan [McDonald], has been at the house dealing with Secret Service. My street is going to be incredibly safe for the next few days.”
Obama’s chat with Maron is part of the president’s packed schedule while in L.A. later this week for a visit, which also will include fundraisers hosted by Tyler Perry and Chuck Lorre.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day