- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Monday evening, Margot Robbie captioned her pre-Met Ball Instagram, “#metgala with @calvin klein, more to come …” — and she wasn’t kidding about that last part.
This morning, the American fashion house revealed that the Wolf of Wall Street actress is the new face of its Deep Euphoria fragrance, and will star in television and print ads for the latest iteration of the Euphoria franchise.
At only 25, Robbie joins a high-profile legion of actors who have starred in TV spots for fragrances — think Charlize Theron and Johnny Depp for Dior, Keira Knightley for Chanel and Julia Roberts for Lancome. Specifics for the campaign have yet to be revealed, but fingers crossed Robbie’s ad includes all the seductive whispering and ambiguous dialogue we’ve come to love from the strange world of fragrance campaigns.
Like Robbie herself, who stars as Harley Quinn in the upcoming Suicide Squad alongside Jared Leto and Cara Delevingne, Calvin Klein has kept busy, too. In the same week that the brand announced the departure of men’s and women’s creative directors, Italo Zuccheli and Francisco Costa, Calvin Klein also revealed the casting of Internet sensation Cameron Dallas in a beachy campaign for a spring capsule collection.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day