- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The trailer opens with Robbie’s femme fatale character, Annie, sporting a black bob haircut and a British accent as she interrogates a man using extreme methods.
The rest of the cast is then introduced — including Simon Pegg, Max Irons, Mike Myers and Dexter Fletcher — as the trailer showcases a gritty world filled with neon signs, dark alleys and dangerous, seedy characters.
The film, directed by Vaughn Stein in his feature debut, follows the interwoven tales of two hit men (Irons and Fletcher), a teacher battling a terminal illness (Pegg), a janitor (Myers) and a diner waitress living a dangerous double life (Robbie).
The trailer shows Robbie flexing her range as she offers advice to Pegg’s character while taking a break from waiting tables, teases Fletcher and Irons’ hit men in a strip club and hints at her master plan behind-the-scenes to “set them upon each other like starving rats in a cage, and you can watch through the bars.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day