- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it comes to the red carpet, Margot Robbie brings the drama. And on Sunday, the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot actress did just that at the Oscars as she stepped out in a gold, snakeskin-printed, deep-V gown by Tom Ford at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
Robbie, who recently attended the Calvin Klein show, is no stranger to the Academy Awards. She attended the awards show in 2014 to support The Wolf of Wall Street and then again in 2015 as a presenter. This year, the Australian actress returns as one of the evening’s presenters.
The 88th Academy Awards — hosted by Chris Rock — airs live Sunday, Feb. 28, at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter